List:       klyx
Subject:    Klyx docu
From:       Oliver Eichler <oliver.eichler () dspsolutions ! de>
Date:       1999-03-01 11:06:24

Hi

I just would like to inform you that the current documentation of klyx
0.9.9.pre1 isn't uptodate with the current lyx docu.

Also - I don't whether this intentionally or not - I miss the three diagonal
points and related symbols in the equation editor's miscellanious section.

Just wanted to tell you.

cheers

olli

By the way: Klyx/Lyx is the best way, I ever found, to write technical
documents. Thanks for this great work.

---
Oliver Eichler, Dipl.-Ing.

DSP Solutions
Ingenieure Kellermann, Voigt, Hoepfl, Eichler und Weidner
Partnerschaft

Tel.: 0941/781222
Fax.: 0941/7813059