List:       klyx
Subject:    Shelley-Allegro font is not found.
From:       Lengyel Sandor <hunnia () elender ! hu>
Date:       1999-02-22 14:52:43

I added the zpshal font to my TEX library. Updated the ps fonts table,
rehashed the TEX. When Using Lyx, I have no problem displaying the
script when I am in a Lyx file, in the DVI or PS view. However in Klyx,
it cannot find the font. (Actually the dvips complains that cannot find
the font. Since I am not a TEX/dvips guru, any clues.
  By the way, of course the font is found, when I am using Latex
straight. Also Klyx does not seem to have any problems with the other
fonts, only with the one I added.
 How I use the font in Lyx, that I made a lyx template file, which has a
tex font command in it which calls up this font.

Ex.

\layout LaTeX

\backslash
font