List:       klyx
Subject:    klyx crash
From:       George Tsoutsos <tsoutsos () dial ! pipex ! com>
Date:       1999-02-19 18:27:27

Like Glen Bautista (06 Feb) I compiled Klyx 0.9.9 without (I think) any
problems, but when I tried to open it I got: "Segmentation fault -core
(dumped)". It seems that the same happens with at least one other K application
(kdf) I tried to compile. I also get messages during ./configure that gcc and
c++ are not cross compilers (I don't know if this is significant).

I run RedHat 5.1 with the following upgrades installed:
egcs 1.1.1-7
egcs-c++ 1.1.1-7
gcc 2.7.2.3-13
libstdc++ 2.9.0-2
glibc-2.0.111-0990127
glibc-devel-2.0.111-0990127

My kde installation is 1.1pre2-1rh5x
Any ideas what might be the problem? Many thanks.
 --
George Tsoutsos
tsoutsos@dial.pipex.com