List:       klyx
Subject:    klyx and the 'Choose Paragraph Type' drop down box.
From:       Marc Mertens <mmertens () akam ! be>
Date:       1999-02-07 11:52:43

Hello ,

        I still have some problems with the 'Choose Paragraph Type' drop
down box.

To summarize the problem , if I use a document layout like the 'AMS
Book' layout , the nr of Paragraph Types is so big that when I use the
'Choose Paragraph Type' dropdown box it is bigger then my screen and the
absence of scroll bar's doesn't allow me to use all Paragraph style
boxes.

I'm using now KDE 1.1 pre2 (wich I have compiled myself so all the
libraries should be correct) and the latest klyx 0.9.9 pre1. When I use
lyx 1.0 or klyx 0.9.8a (compiled with kde 1.1 pre2) I have always a
scrollbar so I don't think the problem lies with the kde libraries. My
screenresolution is 1152x864.

Any suggestion? Can someone point me to the source where 'Choose
Paragraph Type' drop down box is defined so that I can trie to solve the
problem myself.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Marc Mertens
mmertens@akam.be