List:       klyx
Subject:    Re: 'Insert' Menu problem in klyx
From:       Francesc Rocher <rocher () golem ! udg ! es>
Date:       1999-02-05 18:47:29

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999, Jochen Kuepper wrote:

> Regarding KLyX:
>
> On Fre, 05 Feb 1999 Andreas Hammer wrote:
> >Francesc Rocher wrote:
>
> >> I have detected a very strange problem in the `Insert' menu.
> >> When the mouse reaches the `Note' item, then suddenly the
> >> entire menu is redrawn and some items remains blank. This is
> >> what I get:
> >>
> >> QGList::locate: Index 0 out of range
> >> QGList::locate: Index 1 out of range
> >> QGList::locate: Index 19 out of range
> >>
> >> Any idea?
>
> >If I use the Windows95-Look of KDE I have the same problem. By using the
> >Motif-Look it works without problems.

I have this problem with both Motif and Win-look (strictly
speaking I don't have this problem, may be some library... ;-)

> Well,
> I actually have this problem when using the Motif style in KDE on Linux/AXP.
> Whenever I hit the Note item, the menu gets cleared, all icons I come along get
> redrawn - until I hit Note again.
> This is with current KLyX on KDE-1.1pre2 and Qt-1.42. What versions are you
> using ?

I use KDE-1.1pre2, Qt-1.42, Linux-2.2.1, glibc-2.0.7, etc ...

> Probably that is a kdelibs problem ? Is this kind of a known issue ?

?:-/   don't know

Greetings,
---
  Francesc Rocher               mailto:rocher@golem.udg.es
  Universitat de Girona           http://econ.udg.es/~rocher
  Av. Lluís Santaló s/n            ftp://econ.udg.es/people/rocher
  17071 Girona - SPAIN             jtp://econ.udg.es/~rocher