List:       klyx
Subject:    ReReReRe: Setting The background color Of KlyX
From:       Francesc Rocher <rocher () golem ! udg ! es>
Date:       1999-02-05 9:26:39

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999, Jochen Kuepper wrote:

> Well, so I actually looked through the stuff once more. I modified it (patch
> against current cvs included) to use the setting from the lyxrc file if
> available and the KDE WindowBackground color otherwise :-)

Ok, it works fine!!

> That should be fine for everybody. If you want KDE behaviour, don't set any
> background in lyxrc. If you don't use KDE, customize the background in lyxrc.
>
> I will check that in know.
> It shouldn't give any warnings and errrors, please tell me if it does.

No, it doesn't. But what happens if you don't use KDE and
forget to customize the background? There should be a default
background for this case?

I think

   QColor background_color;

in lyx_gui.C (line 79) should be

   QColor background_color("white");

What do you think?

Greetings,
---
  Francesc Rocher               mailto:rocher@golem.udg.es
  Universitat de Girona           http://econ.udg.es/~rocher
  Av. Lluís Santaló s/n            ftp://econ.udg.es/people/rocher
  17071 Girona - SPAIN             jtp://econ.udg.es/~rocher