List:       klyx
Subject:    Re: Bug report
From:       Jochen Kuepper <jochen () uni-duesseldorf ! de>
Date:       1999-01-28 12:24:05

On Don, 28 Jan 1999 Matthias Ettrich wrote:
>On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, Vincent Trussart wrote:
>>>Here are some bugs I found in the cvs version of klyx.
>>
>>1- in the math toolbar, the "functions" drop down menu is completely
>>broken
>
>It's a bit of a strange widget. It is a few pixel too small and it requires
>clicking (not just releasing) of the items..... Kalle?

Well, actually it works ok for me here. It doesn't look to nice, though.
What do you mean by broken ?

Moreover - who made the icons for the KLyX toolbars ? Anybody willing to do
some enhancements ? I would like to have small arrows pointing down and up on
the buttons that open/close any selections :-)
So users can see there's more to come on these buttons.
I am pretty handicapped when it comes to graphics, though :-(

Greetings,
Jochen
  Jochen K"upper

  Heinrich-Heine-Universit"at D"usseldorf   jochen@uni-duesseldorf.de
  Institut f"ur Physikalische Chemie I
  Universit"atsstr. 1, Geb 26.43 Raum 02.29    phone ++49-211-8113681
  40225 D"usseldorf                            fax   ++49-211-8115195
  Germany             http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~jochen