List:       klyx
Subject:    Re: Annoying bug in 'paragraph ...' drop down box.
From:       Mertens Marc <mmertens () akam ! be>
Date:       1999-01-28 8:07:28

Matthias Ettrich wrote:

> I checked again, it does not happen for me, neither in motif nor in windows
> style. In fact, I get a scrollbar. It may have been fixed in the KDE libraries,
> though, since the paragraph combobox is part of libkdeui.
>
> Are you seeing this with KDE-1.0 or a decent snapshot? What screen resolution
> are you using?
>
> Matthias

Thank you for your reaction on my problem. As for the version and resolution
I'm using the snapshot of  1.1 prerelease version from 23-01-1999 (a pretty
recent version I think), I have compiled the whole of KDE so there should be
no version differences between klyx and kdelib. The screen resolution I'm
using is rather high , 1280x1024.
I will try your suggestion and also a install of KDE 1.1 pre2 which I see is
just released.

PS. Thanks for such a high quality math wordprocessor.

Marc Mertens
mmertens@akam.be