List:       klyx
Subject:    =?iso-8859-1?Q?(e)ps printer f=FCr=20NT?=
From:       Andreas Jahnen <jahnena () fh-trier ! de>
Date:       1999-01-18 17:07:05

Hello!

I am using a suse 5.3 linux system with klyx 0.9.8.

I have the problem to import graphics into klyx. I think (e)ps is the best
solution. There was some time ago a discussion about that topic in this list:

The QMS printers (with "print to file") should to a good job. Then using
the "ps2epsi" script to convert it.

I get allways an error with QMS printers (I haven't tryed them all.) and
other PS printers. Some errorcode -21 or so (I can look that up).
The only printer that works (and that I tryed) is a laserjet I printer.
But then the picture is not fitting into the page as it should fit.

What is the best solution for that? It would be nice there is a NT 4.0
generic eps printer driver around, because then I am able to use it
with any Windows software.

Maybe the QMS printer is working, but which modell?

Thank you,
Andreas

                               \|/
                             0(o o)0
 Andreas Jahnen           Fachhochschule Trier
                Fachbereich: Angewandte Informatik
 E-Mail: jahnena@FH-Trier.de
 WWW   : http://www.FH-Trier.de/~jahnena

                          ooO00    00Ooo