List:       klyx
Subject:    Re: The Polish translation of klyx.pot
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-01-05 11:13:08

wojtekp wrote:

> Hi !
> I've made the Polish translation of klyx menus and messages. I've sent it to
> Pedro Morales from KDE Internationalization Project a couple of times, but got
> no answer so far. To whom should I send my Polish klyx.pot to get it included
> into the next version of klyx?
> By the way I'm translating the Tutorial.

There are at least two, that know.
Jacek Stolarczyk,jacek@mer.chemia.polsl.gliwice.pl
  is the team leader for the polish translations
Juraj Bednar,bednar@isternet.sk
  is the coordinator for translations in general.

Send it to one of them and they will include it. Jacek could even
proofread ;)

Greetings, Stephan

--
As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics,
Microsoft have nothing to worry about.