List:       klyx
Subject:    scrolling horizontally
From:       "barthm () phil-fak ! uni-duesseldorf ! de" <barthm () phil-fak ! uni-duesseldorf ! de>
Date:       1998-12-19 16:16:46

 When I put the headings in a Table upright, klyx will keep showing the headings
horizontally, OK, so far no probs. Headings are usually formatted in
this way in order to fit lots of columns on one page, and this works fine when
you print them. BUT, as on the screen they still appear horizontally, they wont
fit in one line, and klyx does not have a horizontal scrollbar.
The only workaround I have found so far, is to blow the klyx main window to a
huge size and move it round the desktop. This is anything but comfortable and
certainly not a satisfactory solution.

Has anybody a idea how to fix that?