List:       klyx
Subject:    Unsatisied dependencies
From:       Lutz Mouton <lmouton () rz-online ! de>
Date:       1998-11-29 12:14:52

 I still cannot start KLyX under SuSe LINUX 5.3. I downloaded the newest
version klyx-0_9_8a-fl3_i386.rpm from "ftp://felix.unife.it/pub/RPMS"
and I still get the message: "klyx: error in loading shared libraries:
undefined symbol: _
_ti10QTabDialog". When I checked the package information with the setup
tool I found the hint: "unsatisfied dependencies for klyx-0.0.9a-f13:
qt>=1.33.
I think that I need a newer version of qt, which I think is a part of
the Troll libraries???

What can I do to fulfil the dependencies?

--
Lutz Mouton
lmouton@rz-online.de