List:       klyx
Subject:    RE: Resulting page not centered?
From:       Oliver Schade <schade () mbi-berlin ! de>
Date:       1998-11-19 8:06:13

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Christopher Sawtell wrote:
>On 18-Nov-98 Oliver Schade wrote:
[Uncentered page problem]
>I had this kind of problem too and after a long time I finally fixed it
>Make sure that you have the paper size is set up correctly in the dvips
>configuration file. I see that you are using RedHat so it will be defaulted to
>"letter" instead of "a4".

Thanks a lot. The man/info page (I hate info-pages) says:

:     ...
:     found in the configuration file) is used.  If nothing matches, a
:     warning is printed and the first paper size given is used, so the
:     first paper size should always be the default.  The dimensions
:     ...

so I moved the A4-configuration within the file 'config.ps' at the top
of the paper-definition-block. But it seems to me, that Klyx does not
specify a paper-size when calling dvips as the correct papersize is not
choosen automaticly. Would it be possible to change this...?

Thanks a lot, Oliver
--
"Your local IBM reseller will be able to provide you with a freshly charged
 CPU of ticks, or, if you are careful, you can recharge the CPU by attaching