List:       klyx
Subject:    help installing klyx
From:       "Aybar Valencia" <info () aybar ! com>
Date:       1998-11-18 7:56:37

Hi,
Iam sorry for bothering but altough I am not a brand new programmer, I am just getting
into Lynux and its driving me crazy. When trying to install KLyx it asks me for Qt, what I
have tryed to install from Glint (rpm installer) but it just looks to skip that process.
Where can I find everything else needed for Klyx installation including a latest version of
Qt, and a little basic guide of this imposible installation process?
Thanks for letting me discover Linux wonderfull world?
Francisco

Francisco Aréchaga Alonso