List:       klyx
Subject:    X Includes
From:       Wolfgang Viechtbauer <wolf () cube ! ice ! net>
Date:       1998-10-17 1:24:41

I am trying to install KLyx but I am having some problems. I finally
figured out which compilers I needed (hey, I am new to Linux), but now
during the configure process, it quits with the following error:

checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please check your
installation and add the correct paths!

Now, I know what the problem is. It cannot find these files, and I
read the configure stuff, so I need to add --x-includes=DIR and
maybe even --x-libraries=DIR. But what DIR do I need to specify???
What DIR am I looking for? I am running Redhat 5.1, so maybe someone
out there can tell me what to do ...

Thanks for your help in advance ...

--
Wolfgang Viechtbauer --- wolf@mail.ice.net