List:       klyx
Subject:    Showing tex directly
From:       zahidur rahman <zahidur () fsktm ! um ! edu ! my>
Date:       1997-03-09 6:54:18

Hi,

I am using both lyx0.10 and klyx0.9 So far I feel well with both lyx &
klyx. But can the following feature be incorporated

1. no tex file can be opened by lyx but it may possibly be open by
truncating top two or three lines and give chance to save as lyx. Now it
even can not recognize the file.

2. Some Z document should require to use \documentstyle so that
afterward that can be used for type checking. Is it possible to have a
option to supress default setting i.e. \documentclass?

Don't lough on these silly suggestion as I am a newbee on tex.

Thank u all for u'r great effort to give us a relief of knowing all the
commands of latex.

Zahid
PhD Student
Fac. CSIT