List:       klink
Subject:    KMail Intelligently reading emails...
From:       wheeler () kde ! org (Scott Wheeler)
Date:       2005-03-20 2:31:14

Oh, and one other thing that I forgot to mention --

I'm planning on writing out a formalized logical / mathematical model for the
basics of searching in the KLink graph shortly as I'll need it for a couple
other things.  That may make things like this easier to explain.

Also, yes -- full text indexing is of course a major part of things.

-Scott
--
Audience Member: "What was the hardest part of building TeX?"
Donald Knuth: "It was all pretty easy."