List:       klink
Subject:    More on searching / indexing
From:       wheeler () kde ! org (Scott Wheeler)
Date:       2005-01-19 18:57:14

On Wednesday 19 January 2005 11:43, Brad Hards wrote:

> Progress? Thoughts?

There's been some sporadic stuff happening with klink.

I'm mostly trying to keep it out of the limelight until KDE 3.4 is out and
I'll have time to work on it again.  It's never been targeted for anything
short of KDE 4 and for the next month or so I'm trying to focus on getting
other stuff done for KDE 3.4.

There's more in kdenonbeta/klink

and

I also switched from CC'ing core-devel to CC'ing the klink list since I don't
really see any usefulness in discussing this on core-devel at the moment
since (a) stuff is still very early in development, (b) 3.4 is already
feature frozen and (c) there's been something of a deluge lately anyway.  ;-)

-Scott

--
I support the American war on intelligence.