List:       klink
Subject:    Re: Anything about Tenor? & creating a content system -> RDF
From:       Roberto Cappuccio <roberto.cappuccio () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-01 9:27:26

Alle 10:03, venerd́ 12 agosto 2005, Frank Osterfeld ha scritto:
> No chance, I am busy right now with exam preparations, and Akregator
> also needs some love before 3.5 release. I am not inclined to spend
> more time with KDE right now. So don't count on me before end of
> september...
> (and I never was an intern, but wrote my project thesis there, which
> is another level of slavery :P)
I know what you mean... I also have to prepare a lot of exams this session.

Anyway, I'm trying to collect all discussions and documents which have been
produced until now regarding Klink/Tenor.
I would like to ask all subscribers of this mailing list to contribute what
they have on Kat's wiki (http://rcappuccio.altervista.org/wiki).
It could be a good starting point to make everything start again.

Bye

Roberto