List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] list deletion - important!
From:       Ismael_BarrosĀ² <razielmine () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-09 11:32:12

Hi Lydia,

The list is unused right now because the project has been put on hold,
as we don't currently have time for it, but we hope it will "reborn"
soon.

Anyway Probono is the one that should speak here. As we are no longer
purely a KDE project, I suppose having a kde.org mailing list is not
that appropriate, and we could host our own. I just suppose.

Regards,
Ismael