List:       klik-devel
Subject:    [klik-devel] Reminder: Klik Dev Meeting - Beta Release
From:       "Jason Taylor" <killerkiwi2005 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-24 9:58:13

A reminder heres a clock link for those tricky timezone calculations ;)
http://www.scheduleonce.com/MeetingProposal.aspx?param=VT0tMS5NPTE3NDQqual

 We'd like to schedule a developer meeting Saturday, April 27, 9pm CET
 (please contact killerkiwi if this time/day wont suit we will
 reschedule if enough people can't make it)

 Agenda

 The basic idea is to get some momentum by doing a "google style beta
 release"...

 What we need for klik2 beta:

    * Uninstaller - this is a must for the custom installer
    * Website - focus on games (other apps still available, just
 market the games aspect)?
    * Complete Merge? or drop it
    * Feature freeze - We will not be adding any new features at this
 point if anything we will cut features to get a stable working release
 out of the door.
    * Drop reusable process (for now)
    * fix unpack/pack to be logical in file paths
    * create beta branch
    * package beta release

 Please add important items you may have to the list
 http://code.google.com/p/klikclient/wiki/DevMeetingBetaRelease

 Later

 Jason Taylor

 --
 "A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless
 interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull