List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] fakechroot
From:       "Jason Taylor" <killerkiwi2005 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-21 22:34:26

Cool ;)

Maybe they have some thoughts on our pesky opera issue?

Jason

On 22/02/2008, Lionel Tricon <lionel.tricon@free.fr> wrote:
> I just discovered that the fakechroot project has included klik2
>  modifications. Weird since i never contacted the author considering that our
>  own fork was still a work in progress.
>
>  I will try to contact the author next week-end and try to find differences
>  between the current and official version and our own.
>
>  http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/fakechroot/trunk/src/libfakechroot.c?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
>
>  Lionel

"Why isn't my life like a situation comedy? Why don't I have a bunch
of friends with nothing better to do but drop by and instigate wacky
adventures? Why aren't my conversations peppered with spontaneous
witticisms? Why don't my friends demonstrate heartfelt concern for my
well being when I have problems? ...I gotta get my life some writers."
- Calven