Jason Taylor wrote: > I'm not sure about this one so I'd thought ask for some feedback. > > At the moment there is no way to jail an application on first run... > thats really not ideal ;) > > So Im thinking about adding jail option on the download prompt... we > could set this to none be default and make the default changeable in > settings.xml? > > Im thinking maybe a drop box below the details expander with the options > - No Jail > - Jail application > - Allow home folder access > - Make application portable > > Text changes, comments and ideas welcome! Context menu when right clicking a .cmg file would also be great. But that is DE-specific (dunno of XDG does provide a generic mechanism to populate context menues). So context menu should rather be second prio- rity (without forgetting about it. Far better would be to add the jailing options to the "klik prompt thunderbird"-type dialogs.... -- Kurt Pfeifle System & Network Printing Consultant ---- Linux/Unix/Windows/Samba/CUPS _______________________________________________ klik-devel mailing list klik-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/klik-devel