List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] strace question
From:       "Ng, Cheon-woei" <cheon-woei.ng () intel ! com>
Date:       2008-01-12 0:37:57

Hi Kurt,

Thank you.  I am not sure if this if what I am looking for.  I want to
understand how klik works in the source code level, like

Klik path_to_cmg would call klik.execute_cmg
Klik.execute_cmg would in turn calls klikExecute(self), then ex.execute
Ex.execute would calls self.__prep
__prep would call self.mount_cmg
So on and so forth.

Other than reading the source code line by line, is there any good/more
efficient way (other than using strace) to understand code path?

Thanks again! Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,
Woei