List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] Deb tags to freedesktop.org
From:       "Jason Taylor" <killerkiwi2005 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-16 23:30:46

The freedesktop categories are in the desktop file.. i there is one

This is part of the reason Id like to add a 'main' desktop file to the
recipe spec some how

We can include what ever debtags you would like... I just chose the
use tags as most relevant to the freedesktop categories

All the debtags from the orignal debs are included in the recipe

Jason