List:       klik-devel
Subject:    [klik-devel] kfile plugin for kde (meta-data)
From:       Lionel Tricon <lionel.tricon () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-11-10 22:00:36

Hi list,

I have implemented today a kfile plugin to allow kde to display some meta-data
extracted from the recipe file. It's just a prototype so the output is not
finalized but it's a good start and a good example of what we can do to ease
the integrate of klik into the desktop.

For the moment, i present only 5 tags (name, description, summary, homepage,
category) but that could be change easily depending of the format of the
recipe file. So if you have some ideas on how we can present meta-data from
the recipe file, don't hesitate to contact me.

Lionel

["snapshot.png" (image/png)]