List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] klik-devel Digest, Vol 21, Issue 3
From:       "Jason Taylor" <killerkiwi2005 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-29 21:13:43

Gnome sets the image size in the thumbnail request ie

klik icon test.cmg /tmp/icon.png 48

where 48 is the image size square

If your c code is stable I could convert the gnome code to use that...
at the moment it uses isoinfo to extract the file then unzips it using
mkzftree, then resizes using gtk and copies to the required location

We could also have a nautilus info tab extension if anyone felt like writing it
Nautilus Extension Overview - http://www.linux.com/feature/114134

Also some options for the context menu might be nice ie 'run in jail'

Jason