List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] Default command for klik2
From:       RazZziel <razielmine () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-23 23:05:55

If the default command is executed, most of the users won't notice
that they can execute the package in many ways. What about displaying
the prompt, and having the posibility in the prompt to mark one entry
as default?

On 10/24/07, Jason Taylor <killerkiwi2005@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm working on displaying a dialogue for when there are multiple desktop
> files in an image ie OpenOffice / KDE office
>
> Should the default command ie klik openoffice.cmg, display the prompt, or
> just execute the default command?
>
> Thoughts feedback?
>
> Jason Taylor

...yet even then, we ran like the wind, whilst our laughter echoed,
under cerulean skies...