List:       klik-devel
Subject:    [klik-devel] GPG Checking
From:       "Jason Taylor" <killerkiwi2005 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-11 11:20:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I've enabled the gpg checking in SVN

The auto generated recipes dont seem to validate with probonos gpg key
though.

Most of the code is a direct port from zero install, not sure how to add new
keys yet....

To test I just installed the key using seahorse

Note if there is no sig on the recipe then it checks URLs

We can register the autogen key at install time but we will need some way to
add new ones, ie for custom recipies

Ideas?

Zero install has a complete key mangement system... if we could make things
simpler it would be good

Cheers

Killerkiwi