List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] klik client python
From:       "Jason Taylor" <killerkiwi2005 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-25 19:52:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

No issue with a wrapper script as an sh/bash script as it could be handy in
several applications, only the client needs to be python... we just wont
need the wrapper most of the time ;)
Order of preference:
 - Command specified in recipe?
 - Wrapper script
 - execute name of package

Regarding the threading issue... it works in python the client will halt
until ALL processes are halted.

klik foo.cmg, now works

error handling... I just havn't do it yet... early days ppl :)

Yeah a expander triangle would be cool.... Ill have a look at how that
works... Just leaving the appname and progress bar with buttons

          AppName
  [>]
[help]       [cancel] [run]

Killerkiwi