List:       klik-devel
Subject:    [klik-devel] [Fwd: vmware player image]
From:       Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-08-09 9:12:21

I'm forwarding this to the list, because I think it is a good idea
to have a VMWare image with exactly the "klik base system" that is
currently expected to be present to make a klik bundle work.

Additionally, this VMWare image (or a "development version" of it)
should also contain an appropriate build environment to build .deb
packages on it, so developers like Thomas could use it to create
snapshots of their applications easily that are also klik-able.

This idea has already been discussed several times, but so far no-
body had the time to make it real.

Do we have any volunteer on this list who wants to put in some work
into this field?

Cheers,
Kurt