List:       klik-devel
Subject:    [klik-devel] Progress on SVN
From:       "Jason Taylor" <killerkiwi2005 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-08 0:58:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Ok Lionel is the only one to get back to me about SVN committing so far

He is going to drop his stuff into
klikclient/virtualization/unionfuse/trunk
soon (not there at time of writing)

I've committed my initial pygtk stuff...
under klikclient/client/trunk

There's a klik.gtk.py script and a glade file... enough to show the window
with a firexfox like cool down period.

Please comment on the text layout etc

Everybody else... where's your code come on ppl lets get centralized

The URL http://code.google.com/p/klikclient/
Contact me (with a google username) for commit access

KillerKiwi