List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] klikruntime tarball ready to be tested
From:       Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-08-04 0:56:37

Lionel Tricon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For those who want to test the very last version of the klik2 runtime, you
> will find it on http://lionel.tricon.free.fr/KLIK
>
> Feel free to test the cmg files available on the same page.

They all work here on an openSUSE 10.2 system too.  ;-)

You surprised me with the capability to run all my old-style *.cmg images
too with your klik2 coolness, by simply doing

    "~/klikruntime/bin/zAppRun /path/to/cmg"

I would not have expected that   :-)

Great work!

We should now fix as soon as possible the website-provided recipes (see
my last post about the problems I saw today).

And maybe a new, better front page is a thing to think about? (There is
some old cruft there, and we should really promote the best-working and
most attractive packages; not necessarily mainly the commercial ones...)

--
Kurt Pfeifle
System & Network Printing Consultant ---- Linux/Unix/Windows/Samba/CUPS