List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] Suggestion for a klik2 "showcase"
From:       <Kurt.Pfeifle () infotec ! com>
Date:       2007-04-16 17:36:33

--===============1465390012==

Replying from veeeery far away (on vacation) via webmail:

Privoxy can be configured in a custom way. It does not *need* to use a port
below 1024. (AFAIR, most distros by default configure privoxy to run from
chroot jail). The art of such a custom klik bundle running with user-only
privileges would be to solve exactly this problem as well. I think it is
doable.

Cheers,
Kurt