List:       klik-devel
Subject:    [klik-devel] Support of kubuntu 7.04
From:       Lionel Tricon <lionel.tricon () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-05-29 13:08:21

Hello,

I applied some change to the last release of klikutils :
- Now, the main binaries are compiled under kubuntu 7.04
- klikutils now run well under Kubuntu 7.04 (scripts modification)
- And last but not lease, you have access to a script that gives you a shell
access to a cmg file if you want to run directly an application and get more
informations in case the application failed (by default, it mount an empty
iso image) : /opt/klikutils/sh/shell.sh [optional cmg file]

It works for me on suse 10.1 and kubuntu 7.04. Not tested for the other distro
but it should work as well.

Bye,
Lionel