List:       klik-devel
Subject:    [klik-devel] Running several instances of the same program with
From:       lionel.tricon () free ! fr
Date:       2007-05-19 16:30:42

Hello,

A small but important improvement to my klikutils solution : now, you can run
several instances of the same program at the same time. Since i cannot use the
inode information to determine if an application is running, i slighlty modified
the fakechroot library to save into a specific directory all the pid(s)
application (/tmp/app/X/pid). After a trivial modification of the wrapper.chroot
script, all seems to be working perfectly now.

For your information : The old (crappy) version was using the pidof command to
check if the application was still running in memory.

I put the new version into my homepage as usual for those who want to test it.

Have a nice week-end,
Lionel