List:       klik-devel
Subject:    [klik-devel] Union Fuse + r/w redirection
From:       Lionel Tricon <lionel.tricon () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-02-24 20:11:35

Hello all,

Just to announce that i have released a new version of klikutils with a better
r/w redirection when you use the "-b new_home_path" option (i have fixed two
very annoying bugs). I have tested it from an usb key and it seems working
great (knoppix livecd).

For those who want to test on Knoppix, i have added a kate cmg file ("apt-get
remove kate" before using it) since the kdissert cmg file crash when you try
to save a document on Knoppix. I'm not worry since it works perfectly under
suse and kubuntu. I'll test later with the debian kdissert (this one was
extracted from suse 10.1).

Lionel