List:       klik-devel
Subject:    Re: [klik-devel] New release of klikutils that should work on Ubuntu
From:       Kurt Pfeifle <k1pfeifle () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-01-05 17:49:28

On Friday 05 January 2007 11:04, lionel.tricon@free.fr wrote:

> I am really interrested to get feedback of this version.

I'd very much like to, but it takes time...

...because I do not understand upon first reading what is
   required for me to do; so I need to take the time and
   study and learn.
...because I did not have a personal Linux system for the
   last 9 months and was pretty much cut of from all the
   new exciting developments that happened; I need to get
   up to speed again with what goes on in the klik world.

What you have done sounds very exciting and very promising.
Thank you very much for all your work.

> If all works as
> expected, i will begin to do the same with fusecram.

Cheers,
Kurt