List:       klik-devel
Subject:    [klik-devel] Mono 1.2 - Bundles !
From:       "Jason Taylor" <killerkiwi2005 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-12 7:22:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

From the mono 1.2 release notes
Bundles

Bundles are a mechanism to bundle in a single binary the Mono runtime, its
dependencies and your application to produce a standalone application.

We have now introduced the `mkbundle' program that will assist developers in
creating self-contained applications built with Mono, and it can optionally
compress all the assemblies bundled, as well as creating static binaries.
Later

Killerkiwi