List:       kjsembed
Subject:    [kjsembed] KJSEmbed v4 development ... volunteer
From:       Darren Lissimore <darren.lissimore () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-30 18:48:46

Good day all,

   I've got some time that I can spend on KJSEmbed development;  about
1 day a week for the next 2 months.   My background is solid with
respect to QT programming, but I haven't done much KDE specific
development.

   I need a couple of peices of information:
1) Where to get an up to date SVN/CVS sandbox ?  Is it in the KDE svn
? If so, where ? cause it's a jungle in there at the moment.
2) Is there a ToDo list for KJSEmbed that I can start working on?

Thanks

Darren