List:       kjsembed
Subject:    [kjsembed] QEvents in KJSEv4
From:       Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-06-09 18:29:33

Greetings,
I have now added new QEvent support to KJSEmebed v4.  Due to the very
encapsulated nature of rich's v3 code the port only took an hour or so.  Most
of it was changing how the events are named.  All events can be watched by
the following code:
	var w = new Widget( "QListView", this );
	w.onPaintEvent = function( ev );

Where any supported Qt event can be called with an "on{EventName}Event".   The
only thing that is not working completely is that functions are executed at
the global scope, so you cannot use local class variables in a event handler.
I will see if I cannot try to find a way around this.

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser