List:       kjsembed
Subject:    Re: [kjsembed] How to get JS-errors?
From:       Jonas =?iso-8859-15?q?B=E4hr?= <jonas.baehr () web ! de>
Date:       2005-05-18 22:40:07

Am Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005 21:25 schrieb Jonas Bähr:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently integrating KJSEmbed into the filemanager Krusader and I'm
> wondering how to get the errors the JS-interpreter may produce?
> The only thing I found is this logmessage
> http://webcvs.kde.org/kdebindings/kjsembed/jsobjecteventproxy.cpp?rev=1.16&
>view=log saying that since KDE-3.4 there _is_ an error-object but how can I
> access it? Did I miss some docs about that?
>
> currently I'm calling the script this way:
> krJS->runFile( filename ); //krJS is a KJSEmbedPart*
>
> Could somebody please give me a short code-snippet for
> kdDebug() << "JavaScript error " << error <<
>   " at line " << line <<
>   " in " << filename << endl;
> or so?

in case anybody else could need it I simply anwering myself here:

Finaly Richard pointed me out the right sourcefile to look at. here it is:
http://webcvs.kde.org/kdebindings/kjsembed/kjscmd.cpp?rev=1.28&view=auto
search for "// Run script" and you'll find exactly what you need

thx,
Jonas

--
Try Krusader...