List:       kjsembed
Subject:    Re: [kjsembed] some QJSEmbed Requirements
From:       Richard Moore <rich () xmelegance ! org>
Date:       2004-08-28 22:00:48

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 03:52:00PM -0400, Hihn, Jason wrote:

> Split() for strings does not work.

This is odd, do you have a test case? The only thing that occurs to me is
that if you build kjs without PCRE its regexp support is less powerful than
if it is available (or at least this used to be the case).

> I keep getting: Assertion failed: 0, file .\math_object.cpp, line 266

This indicates that the Math object received a call that it doesn't support,
something that should never happen. The most likely cause I can think of is
version skew between the generated lookup tables (the .lut.h files) and the
rest of the code. These files can be regenerated using the create_hash_table
script.

> I need now, some way to make a custom-drawn custom control. I  may just
> do this in C++ though and bind it.

You can do this already by reimplementing the paintEvent handler. The
scrible.js example illustrates the process by creating a custom QWidget.

Cheers

Rich.