List:       kjsembed
Subject:    Re: [kjsembed] VC++
From:       "Jochen Stier" <jstier () cs ! uvic ! ca>
Date:       2004-03-26 22:25:17

Which one should I be using ? After browsing the code for a little while I
realized that
KJSEmbed uses a lot of other packages, so I thought I try using KJS only. Am
I on the
right track here ? I am just contemplating to switch from SpiderMonkey to
KJS.... the code
is cleaner... and that gives me more confidence.

Anyways, any help here would be appreciated.

Cheers
Jochen