List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    RE: [KISMET] OZ again
From:       Christopher Arocha <CArocha () callcenter ! com>
Date:       2003-01-20 19:11:43

Attica wrote:

> I just migrated from Qt to OZ - liking it for the most
> part...  When trying to install kismet however, I got the
> same error that sjb got earlier in the month.  I tried the
> http://mspin.net/~jjhuff/kismet_2.8.0b-1_arm.ipk link provide
> by Justin Huff, but the file wasn't there.
>
> I also noticed a recommendation to install the kismet version
> from OZ - but the only thing I can find to download from
> openzaurus.org is OZ.  Am I missing something - or can
> someone point me in the right direction?

http://openzaurus.sourceforge.net/official/3.0/feed/

AQPkg should be able to download and install it for you- very convenient.
Works fine in OZ for me, though it usually dies the first time I launch it,
I just relaunch and it works. Didn't do that on the Sharp ROM, but I haven't
bothered to try and fix it. The latest release of Kismet-QT is pretty nice
too...

 -Chris