List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    Kismet under FreeBSD?
From:       Shane Hickey <shane () howsyournetwork ! com>
Date:       2002-12-19 21:11:23

Is anyone running Kismet under FreeBSD?  I just got a new laptop running
FreeBSD 4.7-release with a Cisco Aironet 350 card.  I found some stuff
on google about having to apply patches to get Aironet cards in RF mode
on FreeBSD, but it appeared to be old information.  Anyone doing this?
Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Shane