List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    Sonic blue 802.11b dvd
From:       Mike Kershaw <dragorn () nerv-un ! net>
Date:       2002-12-19 20:33:49

http://news.com.com/2100-1040-978084.html

" The Santa Clara, Calif.-based consumer-electronics maker on Monday announced its \
new DVD player, the Go-Video D2730. In addition to playing DVD movies, the new player \
will be able to access content on PCs, such as photos, music and videos, via a \
wireless network connection. The company will demonstrate the device at the Consumer \
Electronics Show in Las Vegas and will begin selling it for $250 in the first quarter \
of 2003."

Damn.  If they pull that off, pretty slick.

-m

--
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous
rock at your head