List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    Re: [KISMET] Curious about USB adapters?
From:       "Dennis Brown" <brownd () cs ! uri ! edu>
Date:       2002-11-26 2:26:53

In all seriousness, the Microsoft USB adapter is pretty kickass.  It's Prism
2, and I've been using it with wlan-ng and Kismet just fine.  I cracked it
open the other week, and it looks pretty easy to hack a real antenna onto.
So, sadly enough, I highly reccomend this fine Microsoft product.

denbrown