List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    Re: [KISMET] Generic Card Monitor
From:       Mike Kershaw <dragorn () nerv-un ! net>
Date:       2002-11-25 4:35:00

Everything I'm seeing says the etherlink cyclone isn't a wireless card.
Kismet is for wireless sniffing, it has nothing to do with wired networks.

-m

--
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous
rock at your head