List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    pcmcia on zaurus
From:       erik () debian ! franken ! de (Erik Tews)
Date:       2002-11-23 20:27:18

Hi

I am currently running kismet on my i386 laptop and it works fine. Now I
had a look at the sharp zaurus. It has only got a cf-slot and I would
like to use my pcmcia-cards with it. So does anybody know a adapter
that makes it possible to use pcmcia-cards in a zaurus and which does
not cover any other slots. I only found one posting from somebody who
found that in france but I live in germany.